Saturday 25 November 2017

Roller skates!


Hello lovely friends,
hope that you are well!

Tonight I am sharing with you another vintage 
Christmas tag that I have recently made.


Here, I have used beautiful vintage style papers 
from First Edition 'the promise' collection.

I highly recommend this paper collection, it is so beautiful;
even though it has some wedding designs, you can 
use it for other projects like this one. 

I created this tag from plain white card stock,
and three layers of paper. 
Once the base of the tag had been created,
I then added this wonderful vintage image.

The snowflake is made from an Xcut paper punch. 
I used plain white card stock and completely  
covered it with Deco art glamour dust.
I love this glitter, it is so super sparkly!


Lastly, I used a Marianne collectables Christmas tree die
from the Christmas village decoration set.
Which has also been accented with Deco art glamour dust.

I have also used cheese cloth and off-white mulberry roses
and some sparkly white stamens. 

I printed off the words 'Merry Christmas' and adhered them to 
my tag. The edges of these words and the paper that 
I have used, have all been distressed using
Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink. 

Thanks for stopping by,
see you on the next post.

Hugs
 Zowie xx

1 comment: