Monday 16 October 2017

All Hallows Eve



Hi lovely friends,
hope you are well! 

I can't believe that Halloween is only round the 
corner; Where has this year gone already?!

I wanted to make some Halloween tags to give 
out to friends and family to celebrate 
this spooky time of year. 


I have used 
Carta Bella All Hallows Eve collection.
I have also used a Martha Stewart 
spider web trim punch to create a border.





To complete the tag, I printed out the words 
"something wicked this way comes"
and I added a number 31 sticker, 
also from the Carta Bella paper stack. 




For this tag, I have used a Martha Stewart
spider web corner punch and a 
Tim Holtz bat die. 






Again, I have used the Martha Stewart
spider web trim punch for this tag. 





Thanks once again for stopping by,

Hugs
 Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment