Wednesday 4 October 2017

A little thank you



Hello dear friends,
thanks for stopping by again.

I have a little story to tell today..

I have made this shabby chic card for a very kind and
lovely lady.

I haven't been feeling too well at the moment due to 
some health problems and when I had a very 
unsuccessful appointment with one of the doctors at 
my local surgery earlier on this week, 
it left me feeling very upset.

There is a lovely lady who is a pharmacist at the same surgery 
and she has always been so kind towards me, 
and always gives great advice on medications etc.

But on that day, she really listened to me and took the time out of 
her busy schedule to help me and advise me on certain matters
concerning my health and other things that life throws at you. 

It is so nice to know that there still are kind and considerate 
people left in this world. 




I am really grateful to this lady, so I wanted to make her 
something as a way to say 'thank you'.

In life, we go through so many things; some days 
are really bad and sometimes we get so consumed by  
them, that we seem to forget the little
things that happen.
Those little things that make you stop and smile. 

Hugs
 Zowie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment