Tuesday 5 September 2017

Marie Antoinette altered tag


Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well!

Today, I want to share with you this dreamy shabby chic 
Marie Antionette altered art tag that I have made. 

I used a piece of white card stock that I 
cut to tag size and covered it with beautiful papers from 
First Edition 'The promise' collection. 


Next, I added some vintage lace and adhered this delightful
Marie Antionette paper doll image.
Then, I added a beautiful pink mulberry rose, which has 
been adhered on top of some die cut leaves and baby pink pearl stamens. 



Next, I printed out the words "Every day is a fashion show and the
world is the runway" and adhered them on to the tag. 


I have also adhered some fussy cut butterflies, which have 
been embellished with Cotton Candy stickles.


To finish, I made a hole in the top of the tag  
and threaded some vintage lace 
and sparkly white fibres through it. I also 
added this lovely baby pink rose cabochon and pearl trim.

Thanks once again for stopping by,
see you on the next post.

Hugs
 Zowie xx








No comments:

Post a Comment