Sunday 13 August 2017

Dancing fairy altered bookmark


Hi lovely friends,
I'm back again to share an altered 
bookmark that I created. 

I have to confess that I am a bit
of a bookworm! I love to read.
One of my favourite quotes by the 
legendary Michael Jackson is; 

“I love to read. I wish I could advise 
more people to read. 
There's a whole new world in books. 
If you can't afford to travel, 
you travel mentally through reading" 




I needed a new bookmark, so what better 
way to combine my love of fairies too!

I used the quote "Beauty begins the 
moment you decide to be yourself"
as I thought it fitted the image 
of this wonderful dancing fairy perfectly.
Also, it acts as a little reminder to myself
for when I'm feeling not so good.  


I can't wait to use it!

Thanks once again for stopping by,

Hugs
 Zowie xx


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it! I'm a bookworm too and I love collecting and making bookmarks. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tracy, I'm sorry for the late reply, only just seen your comment xx

    ReplyDelete