Sunday 1 October 2023

Joy

 







Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a lovely vintage Christmas card that I have created for this months challenge over at Sparkles Christmas challenges  The theme is 'Christmas flowers/foliage'.

Please carry on reading to see how I created my card: 








I first took a blank piece of pre-scored kraft card stock and then adhered these beautiful papers from my my porch prnts. I have distressed all edges of the papers with vintage photo distress ink. 

Next, I adhered this wonderful image from the graphics fairy. You can find so many great free images over there to print for personal use. 









Here I have used a vintage music sheet along with a Poinsettia die. I have used vintage photo distress ink on the edges of the Poinsettia to make the flower look aged. 

 















To finish my card,  I have adhered a small piece of washi tape and a word label.


I really hope that I have inspired you to make you own vintage Christmas card and hope that you will enter the challenge!





Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!


Zowie Dixon


I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges: 









3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Vintage card and image,love the die-cut poinsettia too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete