Sunday 15 October 2023

BOO!

 












Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing two cute and simple Halloween cards that I have created for this months challenge over at Sparkles monthly challenges  The theme is  'Things that go bump in the night'! 





I was pondering to design something more darker and spookier for Halloween, but I wanted to go with a cute theme this time! Here is how I created my card: 








To start, I took a piece of pre-scored plain black card stock, Next I printed this orange scrapbook paper from eyeinspire . Using black soot distress ink and a Kaiser kraft background clear stamp I stamped all over the orange paper to give it some grunge interest. 









Next, I adhered this lovely cobweb design scrapbook paper. I have also used vintage photo distress ink to distress all edges of paper.










Here I have used a lovely Halloween bingo card which matches these papers perfectly.









I adhered this on to the middle of my card using double sided tape. I love using altered bingo cards in my designs, they give an extra element to work with! 








Finally, I adhered this darling fussy cut ghostie image and printed out some word labels. 






















Here I have created two cards using the same papers. 






















I have also printed out and adhered some more word labels. 


I really hope that I have inspired you to make you own cute Halloween cards and hope that you will enter the challenge!


Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!


Zowie Dixon

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute Halloween cards and image-great b.papers and the sentiment sounds about right lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for your lovely comment, it is much appreciated. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete