Thursday 5 October 2023

Victorian cat card






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a vintage cat card that I have created for this months challenge over at Let's craft and create.

The theme is 'favourite colour combo'. I hope that you will join in with the challenge! 









To create my card I have used this delightful Victorian cat image from Calico collage fancy dressed cats cut out and collage ephemera book. 

I have used these wonderful dirty old lace papers and the old sheet music is from My porch prints. 








I have also used a vintage receipt and a typewriter letter key. Finally I printed out a word label and adhered it to my card.








I hope that I have inspired you to create your own Victorian theme card. Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!






Zowie Dixon



I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges: 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Vintage card and love the gorgeous dressed up cat
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete