Tuesday 6 August 2024

Vintage fairy postcard





Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping well! Today I am sharing a vintage fairy postcard that I have created. Which I am entering in to Sunday postcard art 









This postcard has been really fun and easy to create. I have used a vintage Fairy photo which I designed myself. I have added mushroom embellishments as the theme over at 'SPA' is "mushrooms".











I hope that I have inspired you to make some vintage postcards! 


Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 






Zowie Dixon


I would like to enter my creation into the following challenge: 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely postcard, thanks for joining this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and enchanting card Zowie!
    And beautiful vintage blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Vintage postcard and Fairy image, love the added mushrooms too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete