Sunday 5 November 2023

Vintage sewing theme card

 






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a vintage card that I have created for this months challenge over at Let's craft and create

The theme is 'stitched up, real or faux'. I hope that you will join in with the challenge! 





To create my card I have used these beautiful   vintage lace and shabby papers and vintage photo.







Here I have used a Tim Holtz faux stitch stamp along with vintage photo distress ink and journal word label from My porch prints.










I have also used a vintage receipt sticker behind the photograph.










To finish my card, I have adhered two button die cuts which I cut out of vintage washi tape using my big shot machine. 












I hope that I have inspired you to create your own Vintage theme card. Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous Vintage card,love the image,paper and the little washi tap buttons.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thanks so much for your kind words, they are much appreciated! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  2. Hi Zowie just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet vintage card! Love those papers and the image is marvelous. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great vintage card, beautifully put together.
    The image on your card has reminded my of my grandma. She had a sewing machine just like this, and I was fascinated with it!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, unlike Jo, the one Grandmother I did have didn't do any sewing at all but my Mother was a fabulous seamstress - but obviously was more modern. I love what you have done and thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card with so much detail. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sewing, this is an amazing make. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful olde worlde image on this beautiful card. thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely vitage card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great theme! Love the vintage look and the 'buttons'.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete