Sunday 24 September 2023

Thinking of you

 





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Tonight I am sharing a card that I have created using this darling child and bunny image from Pinterest. 







To create my card I first started with some pre-scored kraft card stock. Next, with double sided tape I adhered this lovely coffee & script paper. I have distressed the edges of the paper with vintage photo distress ink. 















Using my fiskars paper trimmer I cut a piece of book page  and adhered it to the left side of my card. Next, I tore some corrugated card stock, which I painted lightly with white paint. I then dried it with a heat tool. Next, I fixed the panel of card onto my card using two brass coloured brads. I have used vintage photo distress ink on all edges of card and paper. I then adhered the image using double sided tape and pop dots to give it some dimension. 
 
Finally, I typed out a word label and adhered it to the bottom right of my card.


I hope that I have inspired you to create your own vintage card. Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet image and lovely layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge,
    Anne CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  2. This is a darling, vintage image and your card design is very pretty. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Donna, they are much appreciated. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete