Friday 13 January 2023

Moments

 





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a vintage card that I have created. A list of all the products that I have used, will be at the bottom of the page.. 

















Ingredients used: 

Wood design paper
Mini vellum advert 
Kraft cardstock




Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, see you on the next post! 

Zowie Dixon

I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges: 


As you like it challenge  My favourite reason to send a card, is to a friend. 












2 comments:

  1. A beautiful vintage style friendship card Zowie, well done, gorgeous..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Zowie. Beautiful colours, papers and image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Wilma

    ReplyDelete