Tuesday 1 November 2022

Merry lil' Robin

 









Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a lovely vintage Robin Christmas card that I have created for this months challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge  The theme is 'Festive things with wings'. 








To create my card I scored a piece of kraft cardstock.






I have used these wonderful papers from:













This darling little Robin is also from the Merry Lil' Christmas junk journal kit. 










To finish, I adhered a beautiful deep red mulberry flower and I typed the words "Merry Christmas"






Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!


Zowie Dixon

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Vintage card love the beautiful Robin and B.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete