Wednesday 14 September 2022

Mr's Claus's coffee shop!

 








Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a lovely vintage card that I have created for this months challenge over at Christmas cards all year 'round. The theme is Christmas/winter hot drinks. 






To create my card I have used these beautiful Christmas papers from Pink Monarch prints. 







I have also used this wonderful Mr's Claus coffee shop journal card from The Curious wonderland.







Finally, I adhered a number tag from Shabby dabby doodah. 




Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!

6 comments:

  1. LOve your Vintage Christmas card,beautiful papers and great journal card -love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is such a lovely vintage feel to this with all those beautiful backing papers. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great vintage card. I like the colours used.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I just love the vintage feel! I'd bet Mrs. Clause has some of the best coffee around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love this! Thanks so much for playing along at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete