Tuesday 15 March 2022

Vintage masculine card

 




Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a card that I have created for sparkles monthly challenges.  This months theme is 'For men only'.










I have used these beautiful forest grunge papers from Pink monarch prints. A Tim Holtz paper doll and a vellum vintage advertisement from my own stash.

 







I took a pre-scored kraft card, inked the edges of the papers with vintage photo distress ink and then adhered them to the blank card using double sided tape. 







I have also used a small piece of film strip ribbon. 








I have adhered everything with cosmic shimmer glue, which dries clear underneath the vellum advert and film strip ribbon. 

I also added an eyelet to the film ribbon using my Cropodile. 








I also added a small Tim Holtz ephemera snippet underneath the paper doll. Finally, I added a quote sticker to finish. 








Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really do appreciate your visit and lovely comments! 

Zowie Dixon



I would like to enter my card in to the following challenges: 






7 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card-love all the Vintage elements and paper doll figure
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the tree bark background and how you layered the papers together - perfect (smile!). Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great vintage card!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo cute! Thank you for you joining us at Corrosive challenge.
    DT. Blanca Ramírez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you really nailed the vintage masculine look with your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, beautifully done.

    I find men's cards such a challenge, this is fab!

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your card, its wonderful Thanks for joining us atUse your stuff

    Wauw kei toffe creatie. Leuk dat je meedoe bij Use your stuff
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT use your stuff

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete