Friday 17 December 2021

Be Merry- 25 tags of December!

 





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a vintage Christmas tag that I created for the Gecko Galz '25 tags of December' event.















To create my tag I have used these beautiful papers from Gecko Galz:

Merry and Bright ATC collection.
Christmas scraps digital collage sheet.










This gorgeous Poinsettia is from Italian Options.






This beautiful vintage photo is from the Holly and Ivy collage sheet.

I have also used Vintage photo distress ink on the edges of the paper and some Tim Holtz Holiday Greens. I finally added the word 'Merry' to complete my tag. 

Thanks so much for stopping by the Den! 


Zowie Dixon


I'd like to enter my creation into the following challenges: 

As you like it challenge - Favourite sentiment and why   

I have used my favourite sentiment 'MERRY' because I have fond memories of my Mom and I (as a child) dancing to our favourite Christmas song 'Merry Christmas everyone' by Shakin' Stevens. 


Creative Knockouts #432

A bit more time to craft - December/January

Country view crafts -December

Creative crafting uncles #24

Let's craft and create #178

Sparkles monthly challenges #147

Crafty Gal's corner #226







6 comments:

  1. A beautiful vintage card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage tag! I love the lady image and the die cuts you added. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Sparkles Challenges and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your amazing vintage tag! Great design and image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag. love the images, layers and colors. So creative. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful tag! I love it! - thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete