Sunday 3 January 2021

Far East - Gecko Galz Challenge

 




Hi lovelies, Happy New Year to you and yours! I hope that Christmas was as lovely as it could be despite the current circumstances? and I hope that 2021 will bring you lots of love, good health and happiness and pray that it will be a much better year for us all. 

There's a brand new challenge over at Gecko Galz this month and the theme is Far East beauty
I hope that you will join us! 





There is only one rule and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz !! It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage image or digital papers! It's up to you!! 
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree! 


For my DT creation I have made a layout using this beautiful paper from the Cherry Blossoms digital ATC collection. 






I have also used this wonderful image from a Gecko Galz collage sheet. 






I will be back on the 14th of this month with some more DT creations! Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate your visit! 



Zowie Dixon 


I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges:























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work!
    Happy new year!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper blog. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete