Wednesday 21 October 2020

TRICK or treat!



Hi lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a Halloween card that I made for the Gecko Galz Happy Haunting  challenge. 






I have used these wonderful spooky papers from Gecko Galz and this lovely vintage photo from the Witches digital collage set. 





 


The spooky Bingo card used is from the Bing Boo collage sheet. I have also used a Martha Stewart spider web corner punch die.  

Thanks so much for stopping by the Fairy Den, see you on the next post! 




Zowie Dixon 


I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges: 


















4 comments:

  1. A fabulous topper teamed with beautiful papers,love the vintage feel of your card,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous spooky Halloween card and love the vintage image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous vintage design! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the awesome vintage photo of witches. Thanks for linking up at PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

    ReplyDelete