Sunday 13 September 2020

Vintage lace cards - Gecko Galz Design Team creations






Hi lovelies, hope you are well! Tonight I am sharing some more DT creations that I designed for Gecko Galz. 





I have created two vintage cards using these stunning images and papers from Gecko Galz Etsy store. For both card layouts, I have layered my chosen paper and vintage image, distressing all edges with Vintage photo Distress ink. Keeping with the vintage theme, I also used an Xcut lace border punch on the edge of the paper to give a more soft and feminine touch. 



Lastly, I added cheesecloth and dainty white mulberry flowers with a pearl centre. Thank you so much for stopping by the Fairy Den, I really do appreciate your visit! 




Zowie Dixon

                         
























3 comments:

  1. These are just stunning. Love the vintage vibe
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely vintage look cards, Zowie! Adding the cheesecloth to the flowers and pearls was a great idea. It accentuates the flowers/pearls and gives the cards wonderful texture. If this comment is a duplicate please excuse. I was typing away and then...blip...I've no idea if the first attempt was sent, but it was no longer here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, and I see now that only one comment was sent. Or rather, two with this one!

    ReplyDelete