Thursday 20 August 2020

Summer Love- Gecko Galz DT Creations





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I'm sharing my DT creation for Gecko Galz Summer Love challenge challenge. 






There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree 










I have created an ATC using this stunning image and papers from Gecko Galz.












I have also created a flower collage, using pink cherry blossom, baby blue mulberry roses and baby pink stamens. 


Thanks so much for stopping by the Fairy Den, see you on the next post! 


Zowie Dixon


I'd like to enter my creation into the following challenges:







3 comments:

  1. Wow, it has such a fairytale feel. It is stunning
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire, thank you so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it! Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  2. So beautiful and romantic.. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete