Friday 23 March 2018

Enjoy the journey



Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well!

Today I am sharing with you a vintage travel tag that I have made.




I started my tag by choosing papers that would co-ordinate 
well with this lovely vintage image


Once I choose the paper, I adhered it to white card stock which I cut into tag size.


Next, I layered the paper and adhered a metal clock charm with Glossy accents, I have also added a small piece of music sheet paper behind the clock to give it some added interest.


Finally I printed out sentiments based on a travel theme and adhered those to my tag.

The products that I have used are:

*Craft Sensations paper pads;
*Vintage Elegance
*Vintage world travels
*Vintage Sepia

*Plain white cardstock

Ranger Glossy accents

*Metal clock charm

*Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink 


I would also like to enter my tag into:



Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it.

Hugs,
Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment