Tuesday 20 June 2017

Shabby chic baby girl card



Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well!

Today I'm sharing this shabby chic 
baby girl card that I have made. 


As you all probably know by now, I am in love
with anything vintage and shabby chic!


I have used these beautiful papers from Maja design 
summer basics and the
Dovecraft Sweet Paris collection. 





I created this beautiful flower collage by 
using baby pink mulberry flowers and  
off white pearl stamens from 
The Ribbon Girl. 

I added this darling metal pram charm,
also from The Ribbon Girl. 

The company is based in the U.K 
and they sell so many beautiful crafting goodies! 
It was my first time shopping with them online 
and I am so very pleased and will be ordering from 
them again! 




I bought this sweet Marianne Design Creatables
'my first shoes' metal die
a few days ago and I'm totally 
in love with it! 




Finally, I have used this 
delightful vintage baby girl image 
and printed the words 
'Baby girl' and ' little princess'
and adhered them on to the card.

I am entering my creation in 
The Ribbon Girls June any image challenge


Thanks once again for stopping by, 

Hugs 
Zowie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment