Wednesday 16 November 2016

Gingerbread House Christmas cards.


Hi again crafty friends,

I'm really in the festive mood and can't wait until Christmas!

I want to put up my tree, but fear it may be
a little too early! I just love the twinkling of fairy lights 
on dark and warm, cozy nights, curled up with 
a hot cup of drinking chocolate with plenty of whipped 
cream and mini marshmallows.

 My tree is a wonderful bronze colour and i have red and gold 
decorations, Angels, Harps and stars which are all 
glitzy and sparkly gold.


My daughter loves gingerbread men, so I was really excited  
to use this wonderful Spellbinders gingerbread house die.

It's so cute and now has become one of my favourite dies.

I also bought these delightful wooden shapes from 
the Range, it's a shop we have in the uk, probably 
very similar to Michaels in the U.S.A




This card has been made for my youngest son, as he loves anything cute,
and I know that this wooden Reindeer face will be adored!



I wanted to keep with the same colour theme
of brown and red for each card.

I have made them all 3D by die cutting the main house shape 
and I created a hidden folded tab at the top of the card to hold 
the two pieces of card together. 



This third card has been made for my oldest son and 
a wooden stocking has been hung on the doorframe. 

I have used a lot of Xmas red stickles glitter glue on the cards
to give them all sparkly accents. 


I have had so much fun making these, 
'hope you like them too? 

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Zowie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment