Tuesday 18 October 2016

Halloween treat holders



Hi friends, 
hope you are well!

Here are some more Halloween projects that
I've been working on.

They are spooky treat holders, which are packed full of sweet treats!
Perfect for giving out to trick or treaters or 
for someone special.


All of these treat holders have been made 
using black card stock,
Which I cut into a large tag size.




I used an Xcut corner punch on both sides
and adhered these spook-a-liscious papers
from the Carta bella 'All Hallows Eve
paper range. I then made a pocket from
black card and adhered that to the bottom of the tag.







              

   At the top of the tags I punched a hole using
    my green crop-o-dile, then tied different 
    coloured ribbons through it. I also attached
    silver charms to these.

  On these two tags I have adhered a skull 
  cameo from Jolee's Boutique. The numbers
  are from the Tim Holtz gothic Boo die. 
  which i applied black diamond stickles to. 

     




These two tags are made in exactly the same way,
the papers are from the same designer range.
Here I have used some cut outs from the lost
and found collection and the spider webs were
cut from a Martha Stewart punch. I have also
used brads to attach the caution sign.
      
        
       
           
       
          
Finally, I bought some spooky candy and wrapped 
them in cello bags, which have been tied with matching ribbon.       
   

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Hauntings!

Zowie xx
              



No comments:

Post a Comment