Wednesday 15 January 2020

Vintage wedding card



Hello lovelies, hope you are well! today I am sharing a vintage wedding card that I have created. I have had this sweet image laying around in my stash for some time, so it was time to be made into something pretty!




The pink co-ordinating floral paper is from my stash included in a scrapbooking paper pad and the text paper is from the Sepia Ephemera collection.



I have used the heartfelt creations flower stamp and die set, which I have cut from watercolour paper and coloured with watercolour pens.

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post!    





I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. A delightful vintage image, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project! Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in our flower challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete