Tuesday 14 January 2020

Mixed media Artist trading cards







Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creations for Arty Divas . There's a brand new challenge over on their blog today, we would love for you to come and join us! 

Our wonderful sponsor is Tandiart and the winner will receive a fabulous prize from their Etsy store.


For my DT creations I have designed some mixed media ATC's.




Here I have used these delightful Fairy faces digital stamps from Tandiart, I just adore them! I have coloured them with Faber Castel pencils. 





I also used these colour Distress crayons  along with a star layering stencil and modelling paste.






Once the modelling paste had dried, I tore some text tissue paper and adhered it to my ATC's. I also added some ruler washi tape in random places. Finally I adhered the digital stamps with some pop dots and printed out the sentiments. 




I have made some more ATC's with another collage set from Tandiart; and a tutorial on how I made them will be on my blog soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit! Hugs, Zowie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment