Tuesday 14 January 2020

Captured Hearts - Gecko Galz Challenge




Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creations for this months Gecko Galz challenge.


I have created some vintage Valentine cards for the 'Captured Hearts' customer challenge which runs until January 29th. The winner will get a fabulous

   $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop. Please carry on reading to find out how to enter! 

  




The only rule is that you must use at least ONE Gecko Galz products.{this can be one of the freebie images or of course you can buy at their Etsy store!} Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you will be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the weekly $1 deals... fabulous! 

Please head on over to the Gecko Galz Challenge Blog to see all the beautiful designs created by the super talented DT. 

We also have a private Facebook group where there are four monthly challenges each with a collage sheet prize; we'd love for you to join us! 

Here are more details on my DT creations, thanks so much for looking! 





To create my cards, I have used pre-scored Kraft cards, the Pure Love mini paper pack and the Painters Tape ATC collection. 




I have also used vintage altered Bingo cards and these beautiful images from the Valentine Lovers collage sheet.





















I have also created some vintage heart shaped tags, using corrugated card and a heart shaped die. The music score sheet is also from the Painters tape ATC collection. 







These beautiful J'Taime images have also been cut using the smaller heart in my stacked heart die set. 





Finally, I adhered some frayed cheesecloth behind the vintage images. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! Hugs, Zowie xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment