Friday 1 November 2019

Halloween ATC's



Hello lovelies, hope you are well! I hope that you had a safe and spooktacular Halloween! I have been busy making Projects for the spooky season and now they are finally complete, I can share them here: 




I have created a few artist trading cards using these darling vintage images from Polly's Paper Studio.




I have used a selection of papers from Digital Curio and the Orange paper is from Eyeinspire; which I stamped using a Kaisercraft grunge background stamp and Black soot distress ink. 



I cut some black card measured at the standard ATC size 2.5 Inches x 3.5 Inches. Then I adhered my chosen papers. I have also used some spooky paper banners from the Halloween paper kit from Eyeinspire.








Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit! Hugs, Zowie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment