Saturday 26 October 2019

Guest Designer for Gecko Galz



Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today, I have some very exciting news to share with you all! I am so excited and honored to be Guest Designing over at Gecko Galz. 

I have created two ATC's, the first one following the theme of their monthly challenge, which is Gypsy Fortunes.  







To create this, I have used the Gypsy spirit digital collage sheet and Gypsy market digital paper pack. 






For my next ATC, I have used the Starlight magic collage sheet and the Dream weaver ATC collection. 







Thank you so much for stopping by, please do check out the wonderful challenge over at Gecko Galz.
Hugs, Zowie xx 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT spot and love the fabulous ATCs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your GDT position. I love your ATCs. The deep purple with the moon is just gorgeous.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica, thanks so much for your lovey comment, I really appreciate it! Hugs,Zowie xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations. Your atcs are utterly gorgeous. Creative Blessings. x

    ReplyDelete