Saturday 9 November 2019

Civil War card






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today, I have a tutotrial on this vintage card that I have created. November 11th Veterans day in the U.S.A and Armistice day, here in the U.K honours the sacrifices that were made during past wars. We remember them and thank them for their services.





To make my card, I took a pre-scored kraft card and adhered a piece of vintage sheet music, which has been distressed with the edge of my scissors and Vintage Photo Distress ink. 





Next, I adhered a layer of graph paper which I tea dyed and stamped using Vintage photo and a Kaisercraft grunge background stamp.




Next, I took a piece of corrugated cardboard and tore the edges, again I used Vintage Photo to distress them. I then adhered it onto the left side of my card with double sided tape.




For the next layer, I adhered a vintage receipt using double sided tape and pop dots to lift it up from the layer beneath. 



Next, I added a vintage ticket to the left side of that layer. 




Finally, I adhered the vintage photo and the date 1861 which I had printed from my computer. 




Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit! Hugs, 




2 comments:

  1. What a great vintage remembrance, Zowie. I especially enjoyed reading your post, and seeing how you put your card together. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, sorry for the lateness, I have only just seen your lovely comment. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words! Hugs, Zowie xx

      Delete