Monday 18 February 2019

Dapper dogs! - a new addition!




Hello lovely friends, hope you are well! Today I am sharing with you two vintage tags that I have made. I love doggos and have always wanted one to complete my family, but circumstances with where I was living, did not allow me to have any pets. But I am excited to announce that there is now a new addition to my family. Our gorgeous Princess came to live with us three weeks ago and she has settled in just perfectly! We have so much love and time to give her and I just adore her! Please scroll down if you would like to see more photographs of her..




 Our newest family member.










I found these fabulous vintage images and have used them to make two art tags.  





I have used this lovely paper from Raspberry Road Designs






I started with two plain white tags cut from basic cardstock and adhered the paper using double-sided tape. I distressed the edges of the paper using a distressing tool and Ground Espresso distress oxide. 






Next, I added some corrugated cardboard, distressed with ground espresso distress oxide. The main image has been adhered with double-sided tape and pop dots.








Finally, I fussy cut some Bumble Bee clipart and added them to the tag. 








Here are some more photos of my doggo:














Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! Hugs Zowie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment