Thursday 21 February 2019

Bella Rose Garden Collection

Hello lovely friends, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for Linda Isreal. I have made a vintage envelope pocket and tag using the stunning Bella Rose Garden collection. 







I created this envelope pocket using a plain brown envelope and adhered these beautiful papers from the Bella Rose Garden collection. I have distressed all edges using a Tim Holtz paper distressor and Vintage Photo distress ink to keep my project old and vintage looking. 












                                       




I also made a tag to fit inside the pocket using co-ordinating paper from the same collection. 






Here I have made a small floral collage using baby pink Sweetheart blossom and  white Cherry blossom. I also added some cheese cloth, white pearl stamens and die cut leaves from M&C Boutique. 






Finally, I added a sweet pink butterfly from the collection and printed out the word 'love letters'.

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post. Hugs Zowie xx 

1 comment: