Sunday 23 April 2017

Vintage travellers mini folio



Hello friends,
hope you are well!

It's been sooo long since I last posted on my blog,
my crafting mojo had gone A.W.O.L !
But, the pesky little thing has now been found,
it was hiding away amongst all my crafting goodies!




Here is a mini vintage folio that I completed
making yesterday evening. 
I have used plain black card stock and 
beautiful papers from the vintage colored palette,
by a company called Craft sensations.

For the cover, I have used this wonderful 
vintage photo and Tim Holtz film strip ribbon.




For the inside of the folio, I created
several pockets and added another 
vintage photo of this dapper looking chap!
Whenever I use vintage photos in my
creations, I always wonder who these 
 fabulous people are and what interesting
 stories they have to tell! 




Here, I have created a pocket and a mini booklet,
perfect for journalling.






Here, I created cascading tabs using black
card stock, then hand sewn 
using a saddle stitch. 
The cascading tabs are interactive and display 
photos, tags and tickets, which are layered.
It was my first time using a saddle stitch 
and I must say I am really thrilled 
with how it turned out!






On this page, I used a Tim Holtz 
vintage script and an Eiffel tower stamp to 
create a very old looking letter. 


The last page in the folio features
another pocket and I added a 
french postcard, which I thought fitted
just perfectly! 

Anyway, thanks for stopping by 
to take a look. I really hope you like this folio?

I had such a fun time making it! 

Hugs
Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment