Thursday 27 April 2017

Remember the wonderful



Hello again lovely friends, 
here is another altered tag 
that I have made. 



This time, I have used a vintage 
Photo Booth image of a beautiful lady. 

I started by using a plain white tag and 
adhered these wonderful papers. 
Next, I used a script stamp along with a
Tsukineko brilliance dew drop ink pad in the
colour Platinum planet. 

I have also used a small piece of Tim Holtz
film strip ribbon and attached it using 
an epoxy brad from the Downton Abbey collection, 
by Crafters companion. 




Next, I stamped a Tim Holtz number 
stamp in Platinum planet at the top of the tag. 
Then, I added the words "live your best"

I have also used three tiny blue Petaloo flowers,
and I adhered some grey flat back pearls to 
their centres. 




Finally, I added the words "remember the wonderful"
and some ruler washi tape. 

I have also used faded jeans distress stickles 
to the butterfly to give it a little sparkle. 


Thanks for stopping by,
see you on the next post

Hugs
Zowie xx





 




No comments:

Post a Comment