Monday 20 March 2017

'Normal will never be beautiful'



Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well and that
your Monday has been a good day!

I haven't made anything for almost a week,
that's very unusual for me, so tonight
I decided to sit down and craft! 

And here is the result, an artist trading card. 




I just love this old photo booth
image and had to use it for this project.

This lady has such a fabulous smile and so 
I chose the words 
'Normal will never be beautiful'
I thought they fitted perfectly!

In a world where there seems to be 
so much attention on how we should look 
or how we should be, I wanted 
this to reflect that it's ok to be different 
and it's ok to be yourself. 


Back to crafting now!

See you on the next post 

Hugs
Zowie xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment