Tuesday 18 October 2016

Spooky Halloween altered frame



 Hi friends,
hope you are well!

I can't believe that Halloween will soon be upon us.
I don't know about you, but to me, this year seems to have flown by?


My daughter is a huge fan of Halloween, in fact, it's her favourite
time of year apart from Christmas!

I wanted to make Lilli something spooky, so when i saw this photo frame
it was perfect!



The lenticular photo is super cool 


Here I have made my own flowers using a flower punch and
 red card stock. The larger flower has been made
using the Tim Holtz tattered florals die.

First, I adhered two black luxury feathers to the left side of the
frame and then adhered the spray 
of flowers on top of them. 
I also added grey flat back pearls to the centre
of each red flower.

Next, I cut out a Halloween sentiment from the one of 
the pages from the 'My minds eye lost and found'
Halloween paper collection.

The snake goblet is from Jolee's Boutique.

Lastly, I adhered two black pearls onto the top right and 
bottom of the frame. 

Thanks once again for stopping by.

Happy Hauntings!

Zowie xx








No comments:

Post a Comment