Sunday 2 October 2016

Life in a snapshot design team challenge


Hi friends,
hope you are well!
I have some super exciting news to share with you all!
I have been chosen to be a part of the wonderful Life in a snapshot design team 
and I am so very honoured.






Here is a picture of the sketch that I had to work towards.






Here is my first layout that i have designed, I wanted to give it a vintage feel,
so I have used a variety of Tim Holtz papers to create a collage.

The papers are from the collage paper stash and they are wonderfully grungy and vintage.




Here i have used a photo of the Mona Lisa 
which i adhered onto the main sheet to act as a focal point.
I then stamped the word smile using some letter stamps from my own stash 
onto some kraft card stock and then i used glossy accents
to give them some added interest. 


I have loved making this layout
hope you like it too?! 
I would love to know what you think, so if you'd like to leave
 a comment, it would be very welcome.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look,

Hugs
Zowie x




If you would like to take part in the October challenge
please click the link bellow.












4 comments: