Saturday 8 October 2016

Shabby Chic card



Hi friends,
Hope you are well!

Today I'm sharing another shabby chic card 
that I recently made.

As you probably know by now, i adore anything shabby chic and vintage!

I just love these gorgeous papers by Lemoncraft
they are so dreamy and romantic.

Here I have used a blank white card and I adhered 
a sheet of designer vintage script paper 
from my own craft stash.

Next, i used a sheet of paper from the 'house of roses' collection
and adhered it to the centre of the card.

Then i used half a sheet of 6x6 paper from the same collection 
and adhered it to the right hand side of the card
to create a layering effect.

I then used a small strip of matching paper and adhered 
it to the bottom of the card, 
All papers have been distressed using the edge of 
my scissors and Vintage photo distress ink. 




Here i have used an image of a vintage lady from
the Maja Design vintage autumn basics paper collection,
which i then framed using a wooden frame from my own stash.

I then adhered that onto the centre of the card.

Next, I adhered mulberry paper roses, pink pearls and a delightful wooden
 birdhouse, which i painted with white gesso.

The butterflies have been fussy cut and sprinkled
with Pinflair ice diamond.


Thanks once again for stopping by 
to take a look at my blog,
It really does mean a lot to me and
is much appreciated.

Hugs
  Zowie xx








No comments:

Post a Comment