Sunday 20 October 2024

Trick or Treat!

 










Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping well! Tonight I am sharing another Halloween card that I have created using this fabulous vintage photo, which I totally adore! I wonder what story these boys had to tell and if they had a great time trick or treating?! 






 I wanted to create a different Halloween theme with this card, not too spooky; but with a more vintage feel. I do like to imagine that this would be in an antique photograph album that has been tucked away in an old attic gathering dust for many years and has only just been discovered!



I hope that I have inspired you to create your own vintage Halloween card!






Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 






Zowie Dixon

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween card -love the Vintage framed image.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carol. I just adore this image and had to frame it! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete