Sunday 20 October 2024

Spooky


 


Whoever said that Halloween can't be pink?!



Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping well! Tonight I am sharing a pink Halloween card that I have created using this wonderful photo and these fabulous grunge number papers  and image from print digital by Jen. 









I really wanted to create a pink theme Halloween card as I've recently been creating cards with the usual generic Halloween colours... so.. why not be different right?!





I hope that I have inspired you to create your own pink Halloween cards!




4 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful in pink.
    Really like the pink and black pumpkins!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween looks good in Pink I'll agree, lovely to see you at Allsorts again although uncertain the origin of the focal image, if you could add details that would be good so it's not ineligible.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Pink. Such a change from orange.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pink Halloween card, love the great photo and grungy paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete