Wednesday 12 August 2020

Christmas in August!




Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for Arty Divas. There's a brand new challenge over on their blog. 
Here I have designed a vintage Christmas card. 








I have used a tattered lace poinsettia die and a leaf die along with Kraft card stock. I glittered the edges of the leaves with Platinum stickles. 






I have used these beautiful Christmas papers from Cottage and Lace and this stunning vintage photo is from Ireland Rose Studios. It is one of my favourite Etsy shops; they sell such stunning antique digital photos. 






Finally, I adhered some wooden numbers to my card and a gold glitter gem to the inside of the poinsettia. 
Thanks so much for stopping by the Fairy Den! See you on the next post! 



Zowie Dixon 


I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge #76

CD Sunday Plus #41

The Corrosive Challenge #8

Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Fall/Autumn colours










25 comments:

  1. Such a great project, love the attention to detail.
    Penny (ArtyDiva DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful vintage card that perfectly meets the theme of autumn colors. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR. We hope you will join us for future challenges. Martina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very vintage and atmospheric. Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Vintage style and colour palette. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an unusual design but I love it!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Claire, I really appreciate your kind words! Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  7. This is stunning, Zowie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Zowie, Thank you very much for your lovely words on my recent post "spirit". I am very spiritual. I think that everything that appears to us exists as a dream. We are here for very limited time and then we depart.Hugs, Pushkar

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great to get ahead with your Christmas cards and it's nice to see something so different. A beautiful card.

    Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful vintage card, I love the colour tones you have chosen. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. An unusual design for christmas, great vintage card,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for your kind words Deanne, I really appreciate them! Hugs, Zowie x

    ReplyDelete