Monday 17 August 2020

114 King Street





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for the new challenge over at Artsystamper. The theme is 'Fall flowers'.






For my DT creation I have created this vintage  card using these wonderful Fall flowers digital stamp and paper crafting kit from Artsystamper. 











I have also used this stunning vintage photograph.














Finally, I watercoloured the flower stamp from the same kit with Vintage Photo Distress ink. 


Thanks so much for stopping by the Fairy Den, see you on the next post! 



Zowie Dixon





I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges: 

The creative crafters #31

World wide open Design Team challenge #08


CD Sunday plus #42

The library challenge #66 

Inkspirational challenge #219 - Face 


Creativ fusion #20


13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely vintage twist to a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your kind words! Hugs, Zowie. X

      Delete
  2. A very vintage card. I love the backing paper.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a Vintage card....very nostalgic. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great vintage style - perfect for both The Library and Inkspirational - thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really vintage. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely vintage creation using a vintage photo
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete