Tuesday 24 March 2020

Tim Holtz Artist Trading Card




Hello my lovelies, hope you are well and staying safe? There's so much chaos and uncertainty in the world right now. Everybody is unnerved and a lot of people in the crafting community are showing camaraderie and sending out a positive message to carry on crafting, which I think is a great idea. 
Please though stay indoors if you can and take care of yourselves and your families. 

Arty Divas  is hosting their brand new challenge, which starts today. The theme is ATG and you can create anything you wish, a card, tag, an ATC, mixed media project etc! The Design Team look forward to seeing your lovely creations! 



For my DT creation I have made a friendship ATC. My mojo has been missing lately, so a small project is just what I needed to get back into the swing of things! 





I have created a collage background using various torn pieces of paper and ephemera. Everything has been distressed with Vintage Photo Distress ink. 
Finally, I adhered these wonderful Tim Holtz paper dolls, I just love them! 

Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 
Stay safe. 



I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenges

TFJB - Little things

Word Art Wednesday -weeks #4324 #433

TTCRD- 24th March

Little red wagon #542 Leftovers

Creative Craft Cottage- #127 for the girls

The Creative Crafters #26









5 comments:

  1. I would have liked to hear which leftovers you used, but even so your card is very nice. Thanks for joining us this week @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATC entry . A mini work of art . Thanks for sharing and joining in the anything goes challenge from TTCRD ,
    https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry more please soon .
    Shirley-Anne DT
    https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this ATC with the great vintage image!! Great work. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zowie that's an absolutely beautiful collage ATC! I love the monochromatic colours and vintage vibe with the hint of paper lace. Thank you so much for joining in with the Little Things challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog challenge. Stay safe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete