Tuesday 21 May 2019

Gecko Galz Birthday!





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Gecko Galz are celebrating their 8th birthday! 
and there is a blog hop over at Fripperies & Butterflies. Here is a birthday card that I have made for the the challenge. Requirements are that you create a Birthday card using any Gecko Galz products. For my design I have used the beautiful Spring Song paper pack. 





I found the perfect vintage photo to combine with the paper that I chose from the paper collection. 




To complete my card, I have used this beautiful vintage flower clipart. Thanks so much for stopping by, hugs Zowie xx 

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

Fripperies and Butterflies

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, thanks so much, I really appreciate your lovely comment. Hugs Zowie xx

      Delete
  2. I love your style with these beautiful papers and fabulous vintage images. Your card is gorgeous, Zowie!

    Thanks for your visit to my blog and your sweet, sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lynn, I really appreciate your lovely comment. Hugs Zowie xx

      Delete