Friday 15 June 2018

From this day forward



Hello lovely friends, hope you are well!

I can't believe that we are two weeks into June already, this year is just flying by!
June is typically the start of Wedding season over here in the UK and I do love a good wedding.. combine that with a vintage theme, well, that is just perfection!


Over on my challenge blog Crafts Dreamy we are celebrating romance and Weddings. Here is the Mood board for inspiration. The lucky winner of the challenge will win a £15 gift card (provided by myself) to spend at Crafteezee and will also earn the chance of  becoming a guest designer. Please click on the link above for more details on how to enter;  the Design Team and I look forward to you sharing your creations with us! 







For this Months challenge, I was excited to go all out vintage and shabby chic! so I have created this shaped easel card. I recently bought a set of  X-cut square parentheses nesting dies and these were perfect in creating this shaped card.







I purchased this beautiful Antique bride digital photograph from The Artisans Shoppe



 Here I have used gorgeous papers from Lemoncraft 'Yesterday' collection and I created a flower collage using Mulberry roses and sweetheart blossom in shades of white and soft pink.White glass stamens, white meadow spray and a 'branch of seals' Fantasy die have also been used. Finally, I adhered Ivory heart cabochons and a soft pink fussy cut butterfly, embellished with Ivory pearls.




Here is a side view of my easel card, I really hope that you like it? I had a lot of fun making this and using the new X-cut die for the first time!

You can follow Crafts Dreamy over on facebook, where you are most welcome to share your designs. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post,

hugs,
Zowie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment