Tuesday 15 May 2018

Dreaming of the Ocean


Hello lovely friends, hope you are well!




As a self-confessed Thalassophile, I love the Ocean! I dream of living, one day, in a quaint little cottage that overlooks the Sea... that would be my idea of Heaven on Earth.

Today, I am sharing with you, two vintage tags that I have made for my challenge blog 



This Month's theme is all things Nautical! Here is the Mood board for inspiration.


I have used these beautiful papers from the Denim and Diamonds digital paper pack and these stunning Vintage French Postcard  Seaside images to create my art tags.













I will be making a step by step tutorial on how I made these tags on the next blog post.

Thanks for stopping by, I do really appreciate you visiting.

Hugs,
Zowie xx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tags. I love all the detail and distressing you have done. The photos you have used as so perfect. Love Mary your DT sister

    ReplyDelete