Saturday 17 June 2017

Vintage birthday card



Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well!

Today, I am sharing this vintage birthday
card that I made for a lovely friend.




I found this wonderful paper on a recent 
mini craft haul. The paper pad 
included this darling vintage image.




I have layered lots of paper for 
this card. One, which I stamped 
on using a Kaisercraft music note stamp.

Once all my papers were layered,
I then created two borders using an X cut
decorative heart border punch. 
On top of the borders, I adhered some 
beautiful crown ribbon trim.

Next, I adhered some beautiful mulberry 
flowers in purple and lilac tones;
along with these gorgeous pink pearl stamens.




Next, I adhered a little vintage tag to 
the card. I
altered this using a strip of matching paper. 






I have also added two little butterflies, 
which I fussy cut from a 
separate sheet of paper.




Finally, I adhered matching flowers to 
the corner of the main image to
finish off my card. 


Thanks for stopping by, 
see you on the next post.

Hugs
Zowie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment