Thursday 25 May 2017

Shabby Wedding Anniversary card



HI friends,
hope that you are well!


Here is a shabby chic wedding anniversary card 
that I have made for a very dear friend.


The happy couple have been married 
for over forty years, now that 
is true love! 


I started by using a plain white 
card base.

Next, I adhered this beautiful paper 
by Craft & You design.





I created these two hearts using a heart
metal die and stacked them together,

slightly off centre.

I adhered this beautiful  
cream lace over both of the entwined hearts.




Next, I made this flower collage 
using beautiful roses in various
shades of pink. 
They have been adhered on top 
of a few swirl die cuts.







Finally, I stamped the word 'forever'
on a small piece of co-ordinating paper 
and adhered it to the bottom of the card.


Thanks once again for stopping by,
please feel free to say 'hi'
or to leave a comment. 
It would be lovely to see you here! 

Hugs
Zowie xx 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment