Wednesday 16 November 2016

Roll up, Roll up! The Circus has come to town!


Hi friends
hope you are well! 

I've been so busy crafting over the last couple of days.

I wanted to make something with a Circus theme, 
so I have created these little beauties!



This altered art tag has been made using 
a Tim Holtz Ray layering stencil,
Broken China, Aged Mahogany and Wild Honey distress inks.


I have also used a variety of stamps to create the background,
once everything was dry I adhered this wonderful
image of an elephant that i found in a book at home.
Finally, I added a couple of acrylic gem stars in matching colours. 





For this tag I have used the same process, but added
some torn pieces of scrapbook paper to the edges 
of the tag, to give a collage effect.

Next, I adhered this image and 
then I stamped the word 'applause' and 'strong man'
and added some yellow stars to complete the look. 




I really hope that you like them? if you would like to stop by 
and leave a comment, it would be so lovely to hear from you!


Hugs
Zowie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment