Monday 11 July 2016

Shabby Chic stepper cards


Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a couple of shabby chic stepper cards that I've made.
For this card i have used vintage paper from my craft stash and added some vintage lace on the bottom panel of the card. I then framed this beautiful vintage image topper from Kanban, using a frame die cut.  I have also used some butterfly die cuts and light grey flat back pearls and mulberry roses in shades of vintage pink.  To finish off the card i have used one of my sentiment stamps. 

                                               






I am now addicted to making these stepper cards, i was quite unsure about creating them by hand, i know there are some dies out there on the market that you can purchase to make these. But after looking at a few tutorials on youtube, i found them super easy to make!  
For this card i have used blue and grey paper from a company called creations, I've never heard of the company before, but found these wonderful paper pads in a local craft shop near to where i live. 
Next i printed off this lovely vintage image from the internet and framed it using one of my frame dies. I wanted to keep this card simple, so i used some grey flat back pearls, die cuts and a glittery butterfly embellishment that i found in my craft stash. 

                                                   
                                Thanks once again for stopping by to look at my creations xx

No comments:

Post a Comment